- ………….GOD THE FATHER: We believe in God the Father, an infinite, sovereign, personal spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love. We believe that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men, and that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ (Exodus 20:2,3; I Corinthians 8:6; Revelation 4:11) He is Love 1 John 4, He is spirit John 4:24, He is Word JOhn 1:1.
2. ………….JESUS CHRIST: We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings. We believe in His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people as our High Priest and personal visible return to earth. (Genesis 3:15; Isaiah 7:14; Luke 1:35; John 1:14, 3:16, 20:27; Hebrews 1:8, 2:14, 17; Ephesians 2:8; Acts 15:11, 1:9-11; Romans 3:24,25; Matthew 18:11, 28:6, 7; Phillipians 2:7,8; I John 4:10; I Corinthians 15:3; Revelation 3:21; I Timothy 2:5).We believe Jesus is God.. John 1:1 Word was God, John 1:14 Word made flesh (Jesus) .. So Jesus is God and 100% human too..
3. ………………THE HOLY SPIRIT: We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine person, equal with God the Father and God the Son and of the same nature; that He was active in the creation; that in His relation to the unbelieving world He restrains the evil one until God’s purpose is fulfilled; that He convicts of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment; that He bears witness to the truth of the gospel in preaching and testimony; that He is the agent in the new birth; that He seals, endues, indwells, guides, teaches, witnesses, sanctifies and helps the believer. (John 14:16,17,26, 16:8-11, 1:33; Matthew 28:19; Hebrews 9:14, 2:4; Luke 1:35, 24:49; Genesis 1:1-3; Acts 5:30-32, 11:16; Ephesians 1:13, 14; Mark 1:8; Romans 8:14, 8:16,26,27, 15:19; I Corinthians 13:8). He works to remember the words of Jesus, He works to bring people to convict and to lead to truth.. He is only author for peace but not for false practices
4. ………………THE TRINITY: We believe in only one God …. We believe that there is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons; that these are equal in every divine perfection, and that they execute distinct but harmonious offices in the work of creation, providence, and redemption. (John 4:26, 8:51-58, 9:35-38; Ephesians 4:6; Hebrews 1:8, Acts 5:3,4, I John 5:7, Matthew 28:19, Luke 3:21,22, II Corinthians 13:14)
5. ………….THE WORD OF GOD: His word is truth … JOhn 17:17. We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, plenary and verbally inspired and without error in the original manuscripts, written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and that it has supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct. Futhermore, in view of the number of Bible translations and paraphrases available today, many of which are poorly translated and in some cases in error, we re-affirm our confidence in the King James Version of the Holy Bible as being the preserved Word of God and sanction its use only as the accepted text in all the services and activities of our church. (II Timothy 3:16, 17; II Peter 1:19-21)
6……………. REGENERATION: “We believe that all men are sinners by nature and by choice and are, therefore, under condemnation. We believe that those who acknowledge that they are a sinner and trust in Jesus Christ as personal Savior are regenerated by the Holy Spirit (II Peter 1:4, John 3, 17:21, 1:13; Ephesians 1:1-12; Romans 3)
7……….. THE CHURCH: WE believe the church is not building but the body of the living souls … It is Ecclesia which is the group who called out from the world.. We believe in the unity of all true believers in the Church which is the Body of Christ, and that all believers, both Jews and Gentiles, are addedf to this Church by the baptism of the Holy Spirit at the time of Salvation. We believe that this Church is manifested through the local church which is a congregation of immersed believers associated by covenant of faith and fellowship of the gospel; observing the ordinances of Christ; governed by His laws; exercising the gifts, rights and privileges invested in them by His Word; and that it’s officers and pastors and deacons, whose qualifications, claims and duties are clearly defined in Scripture. We believe the true mission of the church is the faithful witnessing of Christ to all men as we have opportunity. We hold that the local church has the absolute right of self-government free from the interference of any hierarchy of individuals or organizations; that the one and only superintendent is Christ through the Holy Spirit; that it is scriptural for true churches to cooperate with each other in contending for the faith and for the futherance of the gospel; that each local church is the sole judge of the measure and method of it’s cooperation; and that on all matters of membership, of policy, of government, of discipline, of benevolence, the will of the church is final. (Ephesians 3:1-6, 1:22, 23, 4:11, 5:23, 24; I Corinthians 12:12; Acts 20:17-28, 15:13-18; I Timothy 3:1-7; Colossians 1:18)
8……………… LAST THINGS: We believe in that “Blessed Hope” the personal, imminent, pretribulation and premillennial coming of the Lord Jesus Christ for His redeemed ones and His subsequent return to earth, with His saints, to establish His millennial Kingdom. We believe in the resurrection of the body, the final judgment, the eternal felicity of the righteous and the endless suffering of the wicked. (I Thessalonians 4:13-18; I Corinthians 15:42-44, 51-54; Philippians 3:20-21; Revelation 3:10, 20:1-4, 6; 20:14, 15; Daniel 9:25-27; Matthew 24:29-31, 25:34-41; Luke 1:30-33, 16:25; Isaiah 9:6, 7, 11:1-9; Acts 2:29, 30; John 8:21)